SelfLawyer International Scholarship
Good news! SelfLawyer International Scholarship 2022 is currently open. In this article, we will explain eligibility, benefits and step-by-step application process.
SelfLawyer International Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship. This scholarship is offered by SelfLawyer company. International students from all world countries are eligible to apply. This scholarship is available for undergraduate, graduate and post graduate studies in any subject offered by an accredited U.S. university. SelfLawyer International Scholarship covers $10,000 to $15,000 per year.
SelfLawyer company awards a scholarship for full-time study or research in the United States to international students who are not United States citizens or permanent residents.
- Level of Study: Bachelors, Masters, Doctoral, Postdoctoral
- Study in: USA
- Who can apply: International students who are not United States citizens or permanent residents
- Deadline: December 31 each year
- 2022 deadline: December 31, 2022
- Amount: $10,000 to $15,000 per year
How to Apply for SelfLawyer International Scholarship?
Please follow below important steps to apply for the scholarship:
- Prepare the following documents:
- Three recommenders who are professors or professional colleagues well acquainted with you, your work, and your academic background
- Proof of highest degree
- Proof of current enrollment (currently-enrolled applications only)
- Proof of bachelor’s degree (graduate students only)
- Proof of doctorate or M.F.A. degree (postdoctoral applicants only)
- Official report of TOEFL test scores or waiver request
- Letter of admission
- Send the complete list of documents via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line “Scholarship Application”.
To know more about SelfLawyer International Scholarship, please visit official website: